How to find us:
If you are using google maps
then simply search for Abbotts View Alpacas
and it will bring you to our doorstep (we share the same site). Our postcode is HP22 4NF
- From A418 travelling from Aylesbury towards Leighton Buzzard (5 miles from both towns) turn left sign posted Aston Abbotts and Cublington.
- Continue into the village passing the thatched Royal Oak pub on your right, passing the bus stop and post box then take the next left at the village green sign posted "Weedon (gated road)". Keep left.
- Pass the next 2 left hand turns (the first is The Green but there is no sign, the 2 second is Hunters Way.) You are now on Moat Lane.
- After approx 150yds turn right into a farm track road sign posted for Norduck House and Abbotts View Farm. If you miss it you will go around a sharp bend to the left and through the gate of the gated road towards Weedon.
- Continue down the track and Abbotts View Farm is the second right turn on your right (approx 350 yds)
- Beware: If you have an old garmin SatNav the post code will take you to a different Moat Lane in another village about 5 miles away!
- From A413 Buckingham to Aylesbury road, turn signposted towards Aston Abbotts and Weedon.
- Follow the road, through Weedon village and out, continuing all the way through the gated road and up the hill towards Aston Abbotts. As you reach the top and the second gate the road bears right and the turn you need to take is immediately on the left. The signpost at the end says Norduck Farm and Abbbotts View Farm but isn't too visible from this direction.
- Follow the farm track for about 350yds and take the second turning on the right into Abbotts View Farm
The cattery is on the left as you enter the farm, with parking immediately outside. Please remember to make an appointment to either view or drop off or collect.